Join Us for the JCF's 33rd Annual Dinner
Celebrating the Future of Leadership
Monday, June 24, 2013
Lahn Social Hall of the Katz JCC
Please Click Here for More Details
Annual Dinner Generously Sponsored by
Check out the JCF's Spring 2013 Flame Newsletter
The Jewish Community Foundation Inc.'s Spring 2013 Flame newsletter is hot off the presses... and available for you to view online.
Click the link to read about the JCF's 33rd Annual Dinner, The Jamie Lieberman Cancer Research Memorial Fund, and more.
Family Philanthropy Initiative
The JCF is excited to launch the Family Philanthropy Initiative, generously sponsored by Glenmede.
This ongoing program is aimed at helping families build legacies and pass along intergenerational values. More information will be forthcoming, but please contact us at 856-673-2582 with any questions. Thank you.
The Jewish Community Foundation, Inc. of the Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey offers creative planned giving vehicles to assist donors in meeting their tax, estate planning, and personal charitable goals.
As you plan for your family's financial future, consider the many possibilities The Foundation has to offer:
- Honor your beloved family member or memorialize your family's name in perpetuity.
- Ensure the financial stability of a special charitable program.
- Continue your support of the Annual Campaign in perpetuity.
- Involve your children in the causes that you believe in.
- Reduce the size of your taxable estate.
- Reduce your income tax.
- Reduce, eliminate, and/or defer capital gains tax liability.
- Secure a guaranteed income for life.
- Enhance your resources for retirement.
- Benefit from expert asset management.